The MEboost trial version has the functionality of the full version except for the following limitations:
- Mohr’s Circle: Values limited to [-10,10].
- Beam Diagrams: Limited to one load, and beam length up to 50.
- Fatigue Diagram: Soderberg line only.
- Load Plot: Limited to 500 data points.
- Preprocessing: Limited to 500 data points.
- Fatigue Damage: Limited to 1000 data points.
- Sheet Metal: Limited to one bend in each direction.
- Tolerance Analysis: Limited to two inner parts and one outer part.
- Tolerance Calculator: Triangular distribution only.
- Shaft Design: Limited to shaft length up to 5" or .127 m.
- Vibration: Mass and spring constant limited to (0,1], damping coefficient limited to [0,1].
- Affinity Laws: Charts limited to generic values.
- System Curve: Pump curves are disabled.
- Unit Conversion: Limited to length, area, power.
- Integration: Limited to single integrals.
There is no time limit for the trial version.