MEboost is an Excel add-in and has several modules covering a wide range of mechanical engineering areas.
Strength of materials
- Mohr's circle
- Combined stress calculator
- Beam diagrams
- Fatigue diagram
- Spectral loading analysis for fatigue
- Sheet metal flat blank calculator
- 1D RSS, worst case, Monte Carlo tolerance analysis
- 1D/2D/3D worst case and Monte Carlo tolerance analysis
- Shaft design
Kinematics & Dynamics
- Synthesis of four bar and slider crank linkages
- Analysis of four bar and slider crank linkages
- Gear force calculator
- Planetary gear train speeds calculator
- Hydraulic pump/motor, cylinder and fluid velocity
- Pump affinity laws
- System curve
- Bernoulli equation calculator
- Pressure to head calculator
- Unit conversion
- Estimate definite integrals with Monte Carlo simulation
"With all the time-saving features, MEboost pays for itself within days."
Try MEboost for Free!
Download a free 14 day no obligation trial! You do not need to enter payment information to try out MEboost.
Ready to Buy?
- $119 for single user permanent license.
- You can immediately download MEboost to get started right away.
- Includes one year of product support. For support, visit the Support page.
- Includes one year of product updates.
- Volume discounts available.
- You will be directed to our reseller FastSpring for secure check-out.
- Please send RFQs to [email protected]
Excel: 2007 to 2019, Office 365 desktop. 32 and 64 bit versions.
Windows: Vista to Windows 10. 32 and 64 bit versions.
Excel for Mac not supported at this time.
Visit the Vortarus Knowledge Base for tutorials, articles, and general information.
Excel is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation. Used with permission from Microsoft.